Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

My First Post!!!

This is my first post and I am actually excited. I have been doing alot of blogging on Myspace, but kind of getting tired of that. Myspace is somewhat becoming old to me now. While on myspace I began to write random things that I thought and then writing became a type of therapy for me. I began to discuss ideas, views, pains, and struggles in my life and I really enjoyed it. It became a way for me to get things out that were on my mind. Sometimes I ramble, sometimes I make very good points, sometimes I can be judgemental, sometimes I can be very random, but at all times I am just me :)

This blog was just to get me started. I honestly don't know if I will tell anyone about it that I know, but it will be out there for those who choose to read. It is my way of letting things out :) So....I think I will start by explaing my title.

This is what goes through my mind daily. If people only knew the whole me or what goes on in my head. No, I am not psychotic, but I have lots of thoughts, dreams, and visions that most people can not grasp. I do not talk alot about things unless I feel that it is important or I truly have something to say. I can ramble about day to day happenings, but when it comes to politics, religion, values, and other issues I have so much to say, but most people are not ready. If people only knew what goes on in my life from my struggles, my pains, my joys, and accomplishments. I call myself humbly beautiful because that is what I am inside and out. I am smart, wise, beautiful, caring, and above all humble. I am no better than the next person, I am not perfect and I have my struggles and issues I deal with daily, but I am confident in who I am and I am thankful for that.

I think this is the end of my first blog... There will be many more to come, but what they will be about only time can tell...

No comments: