Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Update on life

Today I decided to write for the first time in a while. Life has been busy, but good. I have made some changes in my life. One change is my hair...You have seen the profile picture which is the first cut, which most of my friends say that it was not short at all. Now my hair is....





It has been highlighted and cut short and I love it for now...We will see how long this lasts.

I am ready for the summer and vacations so far. Atlanta and Chicago are on the radar, but if I have time and money I want to add another place. I am so up for suggestions.

Well I have to get back to work. I will be writing more and getting more of my thoughts out in the near future. Life is good and this is only the beginning!!!

2 comments:

Blessed Tresses said...

This is beautiful~love the highlights and the cut!

Humbly Beautiful said...

Thanks!! I love the color and the cut, but I miss my hair. Lately I have been debating on letting it grow as long is it can...we will see. I do want more color I think.