Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tagged Post

I was going through some blogs I tagged and found this great tag post at Lesapea Musings (great blog check out when you have time) so I decided to do :-)

Who is your favorite Author?
James S. Guitard

What is your favorite book?
Chocolate Thoughts
great book on the thoughts of men in different stages of their lives

What is your favorite movie?
Who's the Master?

Who is your favorite actor or actress?
Idris Elba, fell in love with him with The Wire

Who is your celebrity crush?
Michael Ealy, he is just beautiful!!!

If you could as God one question....what would that be?
Why Me?

Why did you start blogging?
Started in college to get some things out, done it on and off ever since then.

Which of the Disney Princesses are you most like?
Cinderella

What is your eternal age?
I guess 25 since I have been saying that is my age for the longest;-)

No comments: