Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What is the Point???

I was having an online convo with a friend the other day and I told her some things that have been going on in my mind that I have told no one. It was good to get it off my chest, at least the little I could, but it got me to thinking about the bigger picture. Why am I in the situation I am in? Why do I continue to do the same things expecting different results? I have a lot on my mind and want to share, but honestly...really don't think people or ready. I realize I think differently and feel differently than most people, but I really don't think people will understand what will come out my mouth. I try to open up, but when I do people look at me like I am crazy or do not take the time, then I back down and stop sharing. I don't see a point of sharing the thoughts if you are not willing to listen or even pretend to understand, but what is sad is that the people that are doing this are my family, my friends, the people who say they love me. You get to the point of saying what is the point of continuing to try, I mean what is the point?

No comments: