Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wanting More

I think each day I wake up I want more. Isn't that how all people should feel? I mean I desire to have more in life, just not material things, but more knowledge, more love, more understanding of why we are placed here on this earth. I think if you do not wake up wanting more what is the point of waking up? If you have become stagnant in your life (which I have) what do you have to look forward to? I mean each day you have to find the greater meaning in life or what you re put on this earth for. I think each day I wake up I want to have the desire the mindset of wanting more.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

I think there is a thin line between being content and wanting more. yes I agree that its always good to wake up wanting more as long as we are willing to make the necessary steps towards getting more and not waiting on it to be handed to us. But yes, more out of life, more out of our relationship with higher being, more out of our careers... and still be content with what we have.