Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Carlos Waston talks about the "Lebron Factor"

This morning I was catching up on my blogs that I read and one had a posting that referenced a site that I really enjoy. Please read this posting and it will make more sense of what I am about to say.

This is not an argument for or against gay marriage, but his post brings up a good point. President Obama can't do it all. I am watcher of Morning Joe every morning and sometimes I get irritated because some people expect President Obama to fix everything yesterday...I am not saying our President is perfect, but I do think he and his team are working hard and wise. He has only been in office less than a year and came in with a lot of problems to solve. This country did not get in this mess overnight and it can't be fixed overnight.

One of my friends who was a poltical science major always says you have to start with your local politician. Our government has a checks and balance system and has so many components. Although we have a President he does not have absolute power. We have a vote, we have a voice. We need to take a moer active role in what goes on in society and stop complaining about it and be a part of the solution. This world is not perfect and it will never be, but we need to focus on the positive and help correct the negative.

Just my thoughts....Back to work. Hope whoever is reading this has a great day!!

No comments: