Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day One of Personal Trainer :-(



Today started first day of working out with a personal trainer. For Christmas (she gave it to me early) my mother gave me 2 months of a personal trainer just to give me a jump start. I am thankful for the gift, but like I said in the last post I have to do this with or without other people's help. 

This morning I barely made it to work...I still can't feel my legs, but in the long run it is worth it!!! The personal trainer did his job, eventhough I called him evil and the devil the whole session.  In my mind the first day I thought would be just discussing the plan and a light workout...I had jokes!!! He said he was just testing to see where I was, and to me I was at the bottom, but he says I was not the worst he has seen.  Gives me hope!

The test is tomorrow. I will wake up and will workout without him.  Yes I Can!!!

No comments: