Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goodbye....just for a little while

Just wanted to let me readers know that I am taking a break for a couple of weeks. I don't blog everyday now, but it is going to be at least two weeks before I blog again. Taking a break for facebook, twitter, and blogger to get some things cleared in my head.  Making some changes in my life and need clarity.  I shall return!!! You can always email me which I will check. I am even going to try to not read my daily blogs. The fact that I have at least 200 a day that I have to sort through....I might limit this to every few days. We shall see.

I promise I will be back with my random thoughts, ideas, and vents.  I will miss those I read and those who take the time to comment....even the people who read who never say a word. 

You can email me if you like. Email is listed on my page. Will miss ya!

No comments: