Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

One Thing....

This morning I woke up with a lot on my mind. I am realizing that I have less than 30 days until I am 30 years old!!! Although I have my list of 30 things to do while 30 I have started thinking about what I am going to do for my 30th birthday and just some other things that are going on in my life.  (Side note...it is very hard to type with 2 fingers taped together so forgive the typos) One thing that has been really going on in my mind is the one thing that I really don't talk to a lot of people about. Or rather the thing that is dear to me or is a constant thing in my mind, but afraid to share with the world.

I have always been a person that does not open up to people and it takes me a while for me to trust you and then I might open up.  But right now I have this thing that is eating me up and I really want to share, but do not know the person to share it with or if I should share at all...Right now it is just between me...and me. Hopefully one day someone will understand, but right now is not the day.

Do you have that one thing you cna't discuss with anyone? If so how do you deal? How do you cope?

No comments: