Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Can Only Be Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently I was thinking about who I was becoming as a person and I realize....I can only be me. I am not perfect, I am a work in progress, but I am me. Flaws and All. So I decided to really think about who "me" is....
  1. I am a woman
  2. God fearing (don't always using that phrase, but fits here)
  3. Big (I will NEVER be a size zero....I am okay with that, just want to be healthy)
  4. I am a dork and love it!
  5. Can be judgmental at times...never said I was perfect
  6. I care too much, which causes me to be hurt alot
  7. Lazy perfectionist (I like things done right, but I know I don't always work hard to do them right)
  8. I love the kids! Have to invest in the youth.
  9. "No Hands" is my kryptonite....for some reason I lose it when that song comes on, sad I know.
  10. I have no rhythm....I can dance, but never in public (funny considering I took ballet, jazz, and tap as a child)
  11. I am a virgin, planning on staying that way till married, one person said I should not broadcast that, but why not?
  12. Hard for me to cry in front of people...think maybe 2 people have SEEN me cry...don't know if that is good or bad.
  13. I am shy, I don't talk to strangers
  14. Very goofy at times....
That is all I can think of for now. Not all encompassing, but a start. I will only be me, take it or leave it! I love me and God loves me so I am good....no GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...AND ONLY BE YOU!