Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tumblr????

Okay I have joined tumblr, why??? NO CLUE! But I am thinking it will bridge the gap between twitter and blogging.  I can do it from my phone. It will have the random thoughts and rants that I have in my head that are longer than 140 characters, but shorter than a full blog post which I don't seem to have the time to do as much. I want to blog and like I said I plan on blogging once a day....but sometimes it might be through my  tumblr sight.

So....hopefully you can follow me on twitter and tumblr too :-)

Tumblr account Humblymusicstyle (combination of my two user names)

Twitter account musicstyle (hope link works...was having technical difficulties)


Promised I would blog today so here you go! Had another emotional set back today and wanted to vent about that....but not ready yet :-(

No comments: