Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Blogging Once a Day is my goal


Recent pic of me! I like it! Hair is growing back so tattoo is in the near future. A lot has been going on in my life and have not been blogging as much, but I am determined to blog once a day to get some things off my mind. It makes me feel better.

Life has been challenging, but I am pushing my way through. Love my new job, but keeps me busy (hence less blogging).  Second job is great too, it has it issues, but I love helping the kids! Personal life....you will be hearing about in my next few blogs. I have not given up on my 30 while 30 list, but I have not made as much progress as I had planned....will update you all on that soon. 

So hope all is well in your world! Lots on my mind, wonder what I will blog about first????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once a day is good!