Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Life and what has been happening



Remember me???? I am still alive and I am hoping this is the last time I write that I am going to do better at blogging!

Work, illness, working out, and just life have consumed me.  But I have realized that I have to make time to blog, blogging helps me get out my frustrations, my thoughts, my angers, my feelings.... A lot of my social networks have become so intermingled and this blog as one of the few places where I can just express myself freely, no judgment just be.

Few updates in life:

  1. Love my job! Working me like crazy, but I love it!!!!
  2. Started new part time job, not working as much, still getting use to it so we shall see....
  3. Weight is going DOWN!!! Still have a way to go but doing better :-)
  4. I have a guy that I have my eyes on.....we shall see. This will be a first :-/
  5. Got my passport!! (#2 on my 30 while 30 list that I FINALLY got accomplished)
Please don't give up on me blogging.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We won't give up on u