Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Music Themes

I am here!!! Work is not consuming my life as much which is good. But I wanted to write a blog today.....music themes. About a month ago I decided to have music themed days at my desk.  On facebook I usually do statuses about my musical choices and things I enjoy and what I do not like.... So I would like to share you my themes....


Monday
Ratchet Music
Trinidad James, 2 Chainz, Crime Mob, Three Six.....are just a few examples that I listen to on that day. Ratchet music is my guilty pleasure and gives me laugh at times.


Tuesday
New Music
This week new music selection was B. Slade's Stunt Bitch......I liked it!! But this day I usually listen to what new that has come out or select something that I have never listened before and give it a try.

Wednesday
Gospel Music
Today I have done the best of Fred Hammond, but I usually listen to a variety of gospel music from rock, contemporary, rap, old school, etc. It is a mid-week motivator for me.

Thursday
Neo Soul
I listen to a variety of my favs. Dwele, MeShell Ndegeocello, Eric Roberson, India Arie, etc....I chill out and listen to music soul.

Friday
Ipod/Rhapsody Shuffle
ANYTHING GOES!!! I listen to randomness!! Classical, reggae, rap, rock, R & B, whatever pops up!!
 
So here are my musical themed days. What types of music do you like to listen to?




No comments: