Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 4: Friends

I stole each picture from facebook (SHHHH!!!!)
My friends mean the world to me and I am forever thankful for each one of them.  Above are pictures of some of my dearest friends that put up with all of my ups and downs and love them all!!! (probably because they are just as crazy as I am, HA!!!) Just kidding.......or am I????  Will talk about them from left to right.....

Ashley: The picture is the most recent one I could fine (she does not do social media) We met in college, became close through church, she has been a sister, inspiration, and just a support since I have grown to love her.

Amanda: Met her a few years back and although we are complete opposites, she has taught me a lot and exposed me to things that I have been close minded to in the past. She was one of the motivators for me to get a tattoo!!!

Dorian: We have been friends since the days of band in high school. We do not talk as often, but when we do it is just like old times. She knows a lot of my ups and downs and we have had similar experiences and it is great to have someone to talk to that understands.

Eloise: Known her since I was SEVEN!!!! She is my sister from another mother....sometimes I think my mother likes her better, HA! She has been there for me and understands (at least I hope she does) by rants and ramblings. I am thankful she has been in my life and she is an inspiration!!!  Can you believe she is a MD??? I got smart friends!!!

Starling: We met freshman year of college and he is my brother!!! I can honestly say he is the only person that has seen me cry outside of family. He has been there throughout the years. We have had our moments, but he has always been there. He listens to my rants, samples my new recipes (although I think for selfish reasons), tries new restaurants with me when I get the urge.  He holds accountable and is a true support.

I guess this is a brief overview of why I am thankful for my friends. I love them all, but just highlighted a few!

No comments: