Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Screams!!!!

I usually say no texting or tweeting while drinking.....but might need to add blogging to that list cause I am about to vent!

The narrow minds of some people irritate me!!! If people would listen to what they are saying and truly think about it. I believe everyone has the right to their opinion, but when your opinion is full of hate and contradiction???? It gets to me!

Me a reforming judgmental person I see how my words and actions of past and sometimes present can be hurtful and I am trying to stop, but when people are blatant and stupid with no desire to change or look at situation from a different perspective......just don't get it!!

A person of faith that is growing, learning, and questioning daily I just don't understand how you can say you are about love and hold do much hatred and ill in your heart.  In one of my recent random thoughts I said you don't have to force your beliefs on me and I shouldn't force mine on you....agree to disagree. Just because you shout out me louder is not going to make me change my thoughts or beliefs.

I think I am done venting for now......just needed to let off some steam 

No comments: