Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words



I was reading the news on CNN during my lunch break and I came across the picture and was like interesting. The first thing that came across my mind was what is Obama thinking, what was Hillary thinking???

Me being the "special" person that I am...I thought the worst. Just contemplating the private conversations they have had, the bitter primary, and the speculations of each others' feelings toward each other. One can only imagine what is going on in their heads. I just think they both were thinking the following:

Barack: You better behave or don't expect to be in this position for long and you can kiss your chances of running in 2016 goodbye, because you know I got 2012 on lock!
Hillary: You think you are smart??? You stole this election from me, but I will have the last laugh!!! This year was just a fork in the road...I will be back on the road to the White House in 2016...earlier if you mess up!

2 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Lol, this was good.

Brothers Blog said...

LMAO. good one. I was going to try to come up with my own caption but couldn't. lol.