Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My 100th Post!!!!


Guess what post this is??? Yesterday was a bad day for me, but I am determined to make this day a better one....so far so good. Since this is my 100th post I really have no idea what to write about. I looked back at my first post on August 31, 2007...that seems like it was forever ago. I have done this blog thing off and on since then, but have become more consistent with it over the past year.

Looking at my first post. I have actually continued to encompass what I set out to do with this blog. Write about my random thoughts and feelings that I can not express to people closest to me. The blog is entitled If You Only Knew.... Most people don't and that is still true to this day. I sometimes ask myself do people really want to know the real you?? I mean not that you are fake, but what if everyone knew EVERYTHING that is going on in your mind and your though process...are they ready....doubt it!

Just my thoughts. Yes my view of the world, people, and life does not always fit the norm, and not everyone might agree with me, but that is how I feel. I am still on a journey of growth and understanding about so many things...I am loving the direction I am good. I have set backs, but I learn from them and move on.

Thanks to all that read, who comment, who don't comment. A few posts ago I wrote about why I blog and the more I blog the more I realize why...it helps me if no one else. Those of who you who enjoy my blog I am glad. I will continue to post, continue to vent, and continue to grow...Would love feedback and love suggestions.

Have a great day!!! I know I am trying too!!!

No comments: