Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meditate



This is one of my favorite songs of all times. I am a huge Out of Eden fan and this was one of the songs that got me hooked on their music.  This song got me through some hard times in college and still helps me get through some things today.  If you just listen to the words and the melodies the song really says something.

I am hitting a critical point in my life and really making some difficult decisions in my life. To others they might not seem big, but to me they are. It could determine where I see my life in a few years, my career, my family, and my friends.  I have been praying and thinking a lot lately and I do think I am coming to a conclusion or the begining of what direction I am going....only God knows what is in store and I am excited about what is going to happen and what is happening.

No comments: