Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Don't Judge Me!!!


Back in the fall I went to visit a friend in Atlanta for a weekend and had a great time. When I got there we went out for drinks with some of her coworkers.  One of her coworkers we hung out with later that weekend also. One of her favorite phrases she said that had me crackin up was "Don't Judge Me." It was the way she said it and when she said it.  These words inspired this post.

In the past and sometimes in the present I struggle with judging people.  I have come a long way, but I still catch myself doing it and I do try to stop.  This being said I do think no one has the right to judge anyone else. We all have faults, weaknesses, and issues that we deal with daily.  We all are human and we are not perfect. Each of us has different belief systems and value systems and we can't judge people based on our own. People have to learn to agree to disagree....I think the world would be a better place if we could master this.

Lately I have been having various thoughts and ideas about how people view other people and how people treat other people.  They are a little drastic, but it is how I feel.  Still formulating some things, but I know soon things will become clearer. Time will reveal...

Just my thoughts! Have a superexcellentmarvelousstupendous day!!!

No comments: