Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

One Word Answers

I could not sleep and read this in an old blog that I read...Hopefully when I am done I am tired enough to sleep.

Hair – beautiful
Your Mother – love
Your Father – missed
 Fav Food – greens
Dream Last Night – none
Fav Drink – water
What room are you in? – bedroom
 Hobby – scrapbooking
Fear – negative
Where were you last night? – church
Something that you aren’t –outgoing
Muffins – blueberry
Wish List Item – peace
Where you grew up – memphis
What you are wearing – tee-shirt
Your Pet – none
Friends – few
Something you’re not wearing – pajamas
 Fav Store – Target
Fav Color – pink
Last time you laughed –yesterday
Your Best Friend – Eloise
Best Place you go over and over – Atlanta
 Person who you email regularly –boss
Fav Place to Eat – Panera

I tag…
Anyone who reads this...I hate tagging people!

No comments: