Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A lot Better!

Guess what I got right before the holidays!!!! My new car!!! If you follow me on twitter you already knew, but I just have not had time to do a blog post.  I am loving it!!! Still having issues with the insurance company, but hopefully they will get resolved soon.

Things are turning around since the holidays. Had a great time with the family and got to see some friends I had not seen in a while.  Operation Death of Fat Girl died over the holidays....but she is experiencing a resurrection. Got my workout on this morning!!! If I really want to walk the half marathon in April got to get to it!

I have had a lot of things on my mind lately from selfishness, to redemption, to mistakes, to accountability, to.....just a whole bunch of stuff. Will be blogging about it in the next few days, hopefully, depending on work, might get one out today.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has great plans to bring in the New Year!!!!

No comments: