Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Work, Life, Car Shopping!

Okay, my life has been CRAZY and blogging has not been in the schedule...and the passed couple of days tweeting has been a minimal also. I don't know what is going on and try to get caught up with life and work.

If you follow my blog you know I was in a car accident in November and my car was totalled out :-( Well now I have to find a new car.  A car not was so not in the budget and that is not cool, but God has blessed me with a part time gig that will help offset the cost of a new car. I have a couple of cars on the radar, but the Jeep Patriot is standing out to me right now.....


We shall see, I have found a used one, but the new ones might be in my price range since it is the end of the year. Was going to go look today, but once again, work is keeping me late :-(.

I will definitely do a post once I have picked out my car!

No comments: