Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finishing


I have come to realize that I am not always good at finishing things. I start a project and get the majority of it done....then I get distracted. This is so not good. If you follow me you know that I am working on my 30 Things While 30 list and it is actually coming along....but not at the pace that I want too, not because of outside forces, but because of me. This is disheartening to me, because I need to get more motivated.

What made me realize this is one of my goals was to walk the half marathon in April....only way this is going to happen is by a miracle. I have been working out, but not the pace that I need to be to be ready by April. I still want to complete a half marathon while I am 30, but I am going to have to push it back.  I am going to expand more on my other blog....which I have so neglected :-(.

This being said I am determined to finish what I have started! It is a new year and I have been working on a new me and I will not let distractions and things stop me from doing what I have said I was going to do and what I am supposed to do......

Is there anything in your life that you have not finished that you wish you had?

No comments: