Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Last Post...


My last post was very random and what I truly would call one of my venting posts.  I am glad I got some things out and now it is time to move on. This weekend I spent the majority of the time at my place thinking, cleaning, and focusing on getting rid of the clutter in my life.  This pic to the right was from a banquet I attended a few months ago.  I cut out the person standing with me out because I really liked my smile and the picture of me...

This weekend I realized I am beginning to focus on me. Not others, but me. Took me a while to admit this to myself because in some ways I think it is selfish.  I care and worry about others and I think I am realizing it is to my harm. I care too much.  I will not stop caring, but will put myself first and not worry about others, because I have come to realize that most of the people I care about and worry about....don't do the same for me. 

I love others and I love to see others happy...now it is time for me.  Time out for caring for people who don't feel the same.  What is crazy is these are supposed to be your close friends and family. Why do the people who are closest to you hurt you the most???

I am better, but not where I need to be...Letting go of people is much easier said than done.  When people don't back up their words with their actions....I am tired of making excuses and tired of being understanding.

The face above is a face that I want to see more often.  It is a face happiness, a face of joy. 

No comments: