Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

So Weak Right Now!!! HELP!!!

Okay...I am really weak right now. I am on this whole vegan kick and I am thinking about giving it up. It is not just the vegan thing, it is also giving up on the fast that I am doing for lent. HELP!!!

It has been about 3 weeks (started a little befand I am doing well...until yesterday. I have been researching more on vegetarianism, veganism, and so on.  I want to make sure I am getting all the nutrients and things I need to be healthy, which I can still do, but it is hard.  Also, going out to eat and eating with friends is VERY HARD!!! 

I recently decided to attempt to become a Pescetarian. This is a whole lot easier for me and I will not feel like I am depriving myself of foods that I enjoy.  This way I still get the nutrients that I need and I don't feel like I am missing out on things that I like.

I will make it through the day. The food smells will not get to me. The pictures of food that I can't eat that my friends are posting on twitter and facebook will not make me slip. The coworkers making homeade lasagna tomorrow is not tempting me!!! I will have positive thoughts. I am doing this for a reason and I have to think about the bigger picture!!!

No comments: