Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Why ask Why????

I remember for as long as I can remember I was the type of person that liked to ask the question why. As a senior in high school I was voted most inquisitive (not because I was nosey...surprisingly). I don't know if it was because my mother use to make me read news paper articles and write the who, what, when, where, and WHY of the articles.  Things always fascinate me and I like to know the meaning or cause behind it.

Sometimes it frustrates me because I can't always get the answers to my questions. Sometimes it can be actually fascinating.  I do have to learn is that sometimes I might not get the answers to my questions.  This is hard for me, but I know...I can't always get the answer. 

Here are a few questions that I find myself asking frequently.

First list is I guess what you would call "deep questions"

  1. Why are people so selfish?
  2. Why do we let fear prevent us from doing things we know we should do?
  3. Why have I yet to experience true love?
  4. Why don't people get it?
  5. Why do I keep making the same mistakes over and over again?
  6. Why can't people handle the truth?
  7. Why do people judge others without looking at their own flaws?
  8. Why do people still prejudge people without knowing them?
  9. Why is it so hard for people to see other people's perspectives?
  10. Why can't I communicate my true feelings to some people?
Second list is just random why questions I have

  1. Why do people ride your bumper when it is obvious that you are coming to a stop light?
  2. Why am I getting gray hair already...I AM NOT OLD!!!
  3. Why do men think young women can't cook?
  4. Why can I wake up at the butt crack of dawn, but can't motivate myself to get up and productive?
  5. Why do people want to speed in bumper to bumper to traffic?
  6. Why do broadcast all the intimate details of their lives on facebook and get upset when they get put on blast by friends (and sometimes sites making fun of people)?
  7. Why do music CDs have less music, but cost more?
  8. Why do people not know their breath stinks?
  9. Why did I try hookah and love it now?
  10. Why ask why?
Okay just a few questions. If you have the answers feel free to let me know. If you have questions post them. Might and probably don't know the answers, but sometimes it is good just getting them out. Hope everyone has a great day! I have another blog post I am about to write. Don't know if I will publish yet...but need to get some thoughts out.

No comments: