Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 6: My Day!

My day has been good. Started off the morning early because I had to work both services at church.  This morning's sermon was good. Sermon was from Joshua 6 and was entitled "One Wall Away." Which basically talked about how to overcome the obstacles in your life.  At the first service Micah Stampley sang as song off his next CD and it as awesome, the title was Heaven on Earth. At the second service Darwin Hobbs sang Champion from his newest CD. They say it was first performance since he had recovered from being in the hospital. 

After church I just came home and relaxed for a while and did some work.  Sundays are my chill days.  I went grocery shopping and cooked some stir fry vegetables and shrimp which were actually very good.  It is still early in the day so I will probably take a nap later on. 

No comments: