Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 7: My Best Friend


This is the most recent picture I could find of me and one of my closest friends.  We have known each other since 3rd grade. We became friends and grew to be best friends since junior high school. Although we do not talk as much as we use to she always has my back and I have hers. We vent to each other, we hold each other accountable, we laugh, we cry, we have fun.

Don't know what else to say. I love her! I have very few friends in my life and usually do not attempt to label one as best. I have a circle of about 4 people I will call my ride or die friends and I consider them all my best because each person is different, but I know they are there for me no matter what....arguments, disagreements, celebrations, joys, and pains. 

Side note....I will be 30 in a couple of days. YIKES!!! 

1 comment:

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Enjoy your B'day gurl. Treat yourself special.

Love Lisa xx