Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 3: My Parents

There is so much that I can say about my parents. I don't think I have wrote exclusively about my mother on here, but I have written about my father. My parents were married until I was in college. My parents were not perfect, but I know both of them loved me and raised me the best way they know how.  I will attempt to give you a brief introduction to both of them.

Mom

My mom was great. She is still alive and is a great support system for me. We have our fights, but I know in the end she has my back and wants the best for me.  She has a fear that I will be single for the rest of my life...Can't wait to prove her wrong.  She thinks I don't listen to the advice that she gives, but I do. I might not always agree, but I take it in and I do what is best for me. Sometimes I am right, sometimes she is right. 
Dad

Don't know if you read the original post I wrote about my dad. Pretty much somes it up.  I remember the good times and the bad. He tried to provide me with whatever I needed and wanted.  We had fun together and I learned some lessons from him. He passed away 3 years ago around this time.  It was a shock, but not a surprise. Like I said before he was still my father, I loved him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure both of your parents are proud of you...