Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thought I'd Never!!!

Been dealing with a lot of things lately and it has been quite interesting. Have you ever said in live that you would NEVER do something....then you find yourself contemplating the very thing that you said you would never do??? Well that is where I am at in my life right now and it is freaking me out. Okay not freaking me out but it is causing frustrations.

I think of myself that has pretty decent convictions and if I attempt to stick to them. Not to say I don't fall short or slip up, but I have my standards. Recently I have truly been contemplating something I would have said I would never do. Which I think it is crazy!!!

We shall see what happens...don't know if it will turn out for my good or bad, but we shall see ;-)

No comments: