Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

What should I write about???

This morning I was reading my blogs and my daily subscriptions and I was thinking...what should I write about? I have about 5 or 6 blogs that are in draft mode...but honestly I don't know if I want to finish them, oh well. I was thinking I always write what is going on in my head and in my heart, but I never ask the people who read my blog what they would like me to write about.

I know I don't have a mega blog with lots of followers, but I thank you for the people who do take the time out to read my blog rather it be on occasion or whenever I post. I have about 38 followers which I am shocked, but once again thankful for.  Like the title of my blog says....if you only knew. The thoughts that I write are random and things that I can not always express to people I know so this blog gives me a chance to open up as much as I can to people who hopefully don't change me except my words for what they are....my words.

So...with all that said. Is there anything any of you would like to ask me? Anything you would like me to address or write about?  You can post a comment on this blog or if you want to remain anonymous you can ask on my formspring page (link is on right side of blog) or you can even send me a message on twitter...take your pick.

Looking forward to your responses or lack of responses.... Hope everyone is enjoying the weather. I am about to leave work and hopefully enjoy it myself too!!

No comments: