Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 27: My Favorite Place

This was a very easy one for me. I am not going to try to get all deep. My favorite place to spend time is....


ATLANTA!!!!

I visit there often and I love to spend time there with friends and family. I fell in love with the city when I was 16 years old when I went to a summer program at Georgia Tech. I love the scenery, the museums, the shopping, the people, shall I go on???

I sometimes think about moving there, but I  think moving there might take the pleasures of my visits there away.  Sometimes I think my career will take me there, but I always end up staying in Nashville (love this place too). 

I have great memories in Atlanta and I hope to keep it that way. From the time I went to my cousin's graduation from Spelman, to the time I just had a girls weekend with some of my friends, from the time I met my great aunt face to face for the first time in my life a couple of years ago.

These are just a few of the reasons why I love Atlanta :-)

No comments: