Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mood Just Went Down :-(

Had this great post on education and is it meant for everyone, but I don't have the heart to finish it. Ever just heard something little and it was like the straw that broke the camel's back (never understood that expression, but you know what I mean)? That is how I feel right now. Just had a crying fit over something little...which is never good. Right now I have to work because I had to go home sick a little earlier. Wish I could vent about it, but people would just not understand. Maybe tomorrow will be better. It has to get better.

The picture to the left is the expression on my face right now as I attempt to do work. Luckily my eyes are not as red as they were a few minutes ago...It HAS to get better, I keep telling myself. As soon as I hear good news, bad news comes.  I just get frustrated! One thing that is bothering me right now is why do men let you down so much? I do not put my faith in men, but why do they always disappoint? I try to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves otherwise....but they always prove me correct which I hate. I am done.....time to work.

No comments: