Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Just Too Much

Recently I have had a lot of things dumped on me this past week. From emotional, spiritual, professional, and so on....Been a rough week, but thank God things are looking up.  I know God has a reason for everything even when I don't know or see the reason.

Recently I deactivated my facebook account....needed a break and it was consuming me (not to the extreme, but it was taking up a lot of my time). I am taking some time to get some things right in my life that I have been procrastinating on in my life.

I so wish I can say more, but until some things play out really can't talk much about specifics. I am learning to be more proactive than reactive.  Can't always be on the defense, time to play offense....

Hope everyone had a great week!

For those who have not seen the new cut hear it is :-)


Will do photo challenge when I get home (forgot to take pic of my closet this morning)

No comments: